Saturday, November 10, 2012

I Saw A Shift In Canadian Diplomatic Protocol

It was a time not that long ago when Chretien was courting the Chinese presence in Canada and going overboeard to make then feel welcome. I sensed something strategically and dangerously was happening. It disturbed me at the time as to why there was such a radical mistep in International/Security policy and of all places right here [in] Canada.



I witnessed this when China brought over their military [yes a personal military entourage/when HU made his first visit, China's first!], their first state visit to see Chretien also. All along the procession down Toronto streets there were Chinese Military cops with their weapons at the ready, a few journalists commented on it.

Canada doesn't allow countries to bring their military, so I knew this was breaking protocol for a significant reason: a show of force is what they wanted..they got it thanks to Chretien. From that point on I was looking for clues as to why.
So here we are today. Take it for what it is, staring you right in the face.



On the horizon we can expect more brazen action such as the 5th column of miners slated to come to our shores - just the start for Canada. Not however in the US; cities are being constructed just for them. You must think this is crazy. Normally one would , but just look at these sites, and what's already been agreed to.
I will post links demonstrating my point...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!